RazorSQL is a powerful SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database admin tool. It supports tabs, and allows you to open multiple database connections simultaneously. It also features a programming editor, and boasts compatible with most commonly-used languages.
This comprehensive database manager is specifically for people who work with databases a lot, and doesn't make life easy for novices. A wide range of database platforms are supported, in fact there are almost 30, from MySQL to MS SQL Server, Oracle to HSQLDB, PostgreSQL to SQL Lite and so on. RazorSQL's tabbed interface means you can monitor multiple databases and connections at once and control them all from a single workplace.
RazorSQL is well made, light and reacts very quickly to commands. You can query, compare tables, import or export data, create backup of tables or an entire database, cut or merge files, obtain detailed information on the DB, look at logs and more. RazorSQL also includes a powerful SQL script editor. The work environment is very comprehensive but is intended only for advanced and professional users.
For database experts, RazorSQL is a powerful manager that offers a wealth of capabilities in a lightweight and fast package.
- Added support for MongoDB
- Added the ability to connect via proxy servers for Amazon SimpleDB connections
- HSQLDB: added support for switching schemas to the toolbar
- Derby: added support for switching schemas to the toolbar
- Add option to display the query text before results for Execute SQL - output to text options
- Added a preference for setting the decimal separator on query results
- Autocomplete / auto lookup - column names now wrapped in quotes when necessary
- Increase default max row count for SimpleDB to 5000
- Export to Excel, set the cell type and format based on the type of the column
- Import from Excel, if the cell value is a date, format it as a JDBC date